GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Considering that the entire female canvas had to prop that useless waste of sperm and egg during that Godawful previous regime, I have absolutely zero problem with the Slagbeast being used to prop someone else (and no, I'm no Stan of Sam's, though I don't hate her, either).

My biggest wish for 2013 is that they kill that snaggletoothed skunk off once and for all if the show ends that year or if LW decides not to renew her contract (whichever comes first) -- preferably with a not-dead Tony Jones taking her ass out (since both my girl Robin and my AJ inexplicably refuse to do it).

• Members

LOL...loved Connie calling Starr a bitch as she pushed her. Too bad she didnt kill her

Man I like Todd and Carly but man are they making her stupid.

Lucy looked fab yesterday

tumblr_mfrja8spVJ1qhtzooo5_r1_250.gif

Sabrina, however did not. Seriously pigtails? She is just a mess

Oh boy this word prop gets thrown around way too loosely around here. Their interaction yesterday had little to do with Sam. It was about pushing Todd/Carly forward as a couple I dont see what was different with it than with anyone else who's warned her about him that she's felt compelled to defend him against

• Members

Lucky was an addict being taken advantage of by a drug pusher. If it had been the other way around, the audience would have been calling for the writer's head and the addict would have indeed been the victim. He came out of that story looking like an SOB only so that "Jason is God" could be pushed to the audience again and Lizzard wouldn't be blamed for being the slut that she was.

I didn't interpret it this way but hey if you don't like her you don't like her however (for me) Lucky was always written like crap under Guza beginning with Jacob Young because JJ's Lucky/Jason were friends and he became Jason's whipping post...

however I was surprised he wrote him the poor me being Maxi's sex toy only cuz I'm addicted escape hatch ... but whatever the case he treated Elizabeth like crap for a very very long time (for me) it started with the surrogate (for Jax) storyline but everybody had a reason Sam who throughly was seducing Ric in her mama's house boinked Ric cuz she was drunk, Jason was a slut for Liz cuz he was drunk, Liz boinked him cuz she was drunk the only one on the up and up was Maxi and Ric its because they wanted too laugh.png I loved it pure soaP.

Archived