GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

True, no one's past is off limits, it's a part of onscreen history, but damn! Does the 2006 SOS have to reoccur every goddamn 6 weeks on here? Haven't we sucked this nipple dry over a year ago?

Fine, let's settle it. Lucky cheated, Liz cheated. Lucky is excused because he was a drug addict. Liz isn't excused because she's the spawn of Satan.

Oh, and while we're at it, let's also settle this other bullshit argument that keeps rearing its Hammy head! Guza and JFP are also the devils. Thank GOD for the Savior -- not Jesus, but Ron Carlivati, for rescuing this show for the pit of Cancellation Hell!

Liz is always wrong. Carlivati is better than Guza. Valentini is better than Phelps. Can we move the hell on now?

• Members

Lucky didn't need an excuse because he was an addict who was not stronger than the drugs being offered to him by a pusher in exchange for sex. Poor little Liz? Sorry, can't help

you. She's always so weak and a damsel until she needed to climb 14 flights of stairs to get to Jason. Again, Lucky was the heavy in a story where he should not have been. It was very distasteful storytelling.

This is a discussion board and, sometimes, things from the past will rear their ugly heads.

• Members

Is this list for true? Epiphany as Tiana? The devil is a liar. GH should be so ashamed for not having one young black woman on their show who could have been Tiana. No offense to SE, but Lord knows she's an Ursula or a Red Queen, having her be Tiana seems like a racist sight gag.

• Members

Am I the only one who thought that was Becky Herbst dressed as Jasmine first and not Teresa Castillo? I don't know, it looked like her to me.

And I actually thought Sabrina looked kind of cute in the braids, even though women probably shouldn't wear them outside the home after a certain age *shrugs*.

Also, Andrea: LOVE the Michelle Obama pic! :)

Archived