GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It has nothing to do with not liking Liz because that would take energy. I'm indifferent to the character (although I'd rather see her and Bobbie as

opposed to the garbage currently going on at the hospital). However, if we are going to talk about a Lucky infidelity, I'd rather it be one that didn't

involve an individual being taken advantage of by a drug pusher who came out as the victim in that story. Seriously, had it been the other way around,

wouldn't there be fan outcry about how a woman was being "raped" by a drug dealer? Lucky should not have been the heavy in that story! I was only a

Lucky fan because of GV's delicious self but hardly a real fan of the character.

• Members

Dang, why are we randomly talking about Liz drama from 2006 again?

Nurses Ball number for 2013! GH characters break out in song as they re-enact memorable moments from your favorite Disney Princess movies.

Ellie as Ariel from The Little Mermaid

Maxie as Cinderell from Cinderella

Epiphany as Tiana from Princess and the Frog

Kelly as Mulan from Mulan

Kate and Connie as Lady and the Tramp

Elizabeth as Belle from Beauty and the Beast

• Members

No. We are not randomly talking about Liz from 2006 (no one's past is off limits and that includes Liz). It was mentioned about Lucky's affair with Maxie, and I pointed out

that Lucky was being taken advantage of by a drug pusher, which is what happened onscreen.

This happens all the time with every character. We correct misstatements when we read them.

• Members

the post you were responding to seemed to come completely out of nowhere which is why I thought it seemed random to bring up again. Not that theres anything wrong, but to me the Liz 2006 talk is the single most draining topic ever on SON that has me going like this whenever I see it

tumblr_inline_mf7sria2O11rzraep.gif

• Members

Has anyone seen this article before? It's about indecency on Daytime. It's an old article (April 11, 2004) but it is a good read. Maybe this is why we see hardly any sexy scenes on daytime anymore. Daytime used to be good at the steamy sex scenes. So much so that it used to put some primetime shows to shame. Why do they make daytime calm down the sex scenes because of children watching? Children aren't even home during the daytime! They are home during Primetime hours which is when you would think that they would want to calm stuff down a bit.

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/152959-Soaps_on_the_Rope.php

Archived