GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

I am so hoping this Prospect Park thing goes through and they get her off GH along with Todd and John. What was the point of putting John on contract anyways? He's not really on a whole lot anymore. Todd and Starr are on almost every episode and I find it real annoying! Please Prospect Park give me a nice new years present and announce you are taking back the characters so Ron can write them off and we can move along with GH and drop those loose ends. :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AJ and Tracy figting over Lucy's 1% is incredibly stupid, contrived and makes no sense. She is NOT the only one with shares. Um what about the other 99%? Doesnt Tracy have her own shares and doesnt Monica have Alan's? Why aren't those coming into play?

• Members

It's absurd, and once again, shows just how inept Ron really is. For Carly to just hand over those shares to Michael was ridiculous. They passed on a real battle for ELQ and settled for the silliness that comes with Lucy. And this story is playing out exactly as I said it would, only faster than any of us imagined (the Qs simply are not a priority). Sonny has backed off. Carly has backed off. So this leaves AJ to blow this all by himself and for the audience to see that the mobster was the better choice. This story has "AJ is a loser" written all over it.

The writing is on the wall. Nothing great is going to come out of AJ's return because he was brought on so that the audience could get Jason out of their minds.

• Members

Don't they both have 41% so far?? So that would leave 18% out there with 1% being Lucy's??

Jason who?...lol....I agree..it would have been great had SB stayed and Jason gotten his memory back after the shooting or Jason vs AJ story...but SB is not a team player.

Archived