GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally, never mind Lucky was an ass to her especially when he was boinking Maxi in their house...in their bed...but of course whitewashing worked wonders for him and Sam unfortunately Elizabeth can't get the same treatment cuz...theyZ special. I just want them because it may open up some story for her...hisstory becomes herstory.

• Members

I gave up on GH years ago...I tuned back in to see Lucy Coe. I'm not disappointed I did.

Lynn Herring has still got it. She looked amazing on her first full episode, that dress was stunning, her body is in terrific shape...can you believe she's 54, absolutely stunning. The music they used when Lucy had her Nurses Ball flashback was so on point, brought back feelings of great, old GH.

Lynn slipped into Lucy like a haute couture dress, that is one character that flew thanks to the actress, not the writing.

• Members

+1

I thought she was older than that.

Lucky was an addict being taken advantage of by a drug pusher. If it had been the other way around, the audience would have been calling for the writer's head and the addict would have indeed been the victim. He came out of that story looking like an SOB only so that "Jason is God" could be pushed to the audience again and Lizzard wouldn't be blamed for being the slut that she was.

Archived