GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah I think he looks good in that picture. I think that life on the west coast agrees with him especially after the tough two years he's had.

I suspect that his reduced airtime is the new normal. You'll get some spikes now and then based on John's involvement in various police cases but overall I think GH fans don't have to worry about him eating the show.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's sad. I hate seeing what some actresses have done to themselves with plastic surgery.

As an outsider I feel the need to ask, does anyone know whether she has some health issues that may be responsible? I remember a pic a while back where it was mentioned that she had a reason for one of her eyes being so squinty.

• Members

I think Kristina has had some surgery, but has eased off. Back in her 2008 return there was a lot of talk about bad facework. I think Finola may have had some too, but not enough to damage.

I agree Easton looked much better in that party photo. I think it was because he was tan without looking leathery.

• Members

Lucy mentioning Mother Quartermaine--Lila wub.png .

And her anti-aging cream is named Slayer! I love it. laugh.png

Cheap, I MISSED your gifs while SON is down. I KNEW you would be busy with Connie gifs this week. You never disappoint! smile.png

Danny needs to be on as much as possible. Seeing him chewing on his race car doll--SO adorable!

Felix called Britt Brittch! Seems like he's caught on to that nickname, too!

Archived