GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Even I have to admit that this has to be better than Robert on a ledge directly before chasing a faux son. But SS, did you expect better? FRon gives semi-resolution in bits and pieces so that they can drag "stories" out for months and months and months and months. It's like watching Reilly all over again.

I cut them so much slack on the AJ return because that was some good stuff. Now, they've taken Monica out of the story and it's pure foolishness! Keep your expectations low, my friend. Very low!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to admit though I do like stories that take longer to conclude. When they wrap up quickly I don't really have anything to watch everyday. As long as he dosen't drag it out for a YEAR like he did the Natalie/Jessica baby story on OLTL then I'll be find waiting a month or two.

• Members

There's "telling each beat of the story and letting it play out for about 6 months", and then there's "going in circles stalling for time".

So many things are going on with GH, but nothing is really happening. Absolutely nothing. But perhaps the hampster had a massive stroke and died and the wheel stops turning because they did let LW cut her hair (less than shoulder length). So the filming out of sequence begins again but maybe with new stuff/actual movement.

So tired of this dreadful chit!

• Members

nMdJo.jpg

The nurse and Ellie swapping Lulu's eggs without using gloves. WTF?!? Contamination anyone?

DANG, Finola is good. This woman is the best actress the show currently has

Robert should have never turned his back to that doctor. He should have taken the syringe away from her instead of pushing her away

• Members

Yeah, and although I'm going to skip this eppy, I believe Robert's poisoning was inked in last minute. They needed to write him out, and it would be absolutely ridiculous to leave Anna now, so they chose near death. So damn transparent! Can't believe folks actually like this clown "writing" for GH. Puke!

Archived