GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So sad. I remember when that junior high school in Jonesboro, AR had a shooting--I was 9, and my family's from Northwest AR, so even though it's the opposite end of the state, it still hit home to a point.

And even though I grew up in MD, I know high school classmates who went to Virginia Tech--one of my good friends graduated from there last year.

Just tragic. :(

• Members

One of my alma mater's rival high school schools here in Maryland had a scare when I was a junior. Someone claimed to have had a gun in a backpack (I think--I can't remember all the details now), and the school went on lockdown for the rest of the day. It even made it to CNN, which given how small our county was/is was a VERY big deal. Luckily, it was a hoax, but everyone at my high school was waiting for news throughout the day, and many students both at that high school and the middle school next door went home late that day.

• Members

We never had a gun scare at my schools. (Middle and High). It's quite surprising. Because, I live in a red state with a ton o' guns. And, we had some pretty freeky deeky motherfuckers at my schools.

Scotty. I cannot even look at your user title right now. It's making me so sad. I know Suzanne has that "I want to kill you look" But, :(

• Members

Fantastic episode! Loved seeing Lucy Coe again. Lynn Herring looks fabulous. Loved Anna seeing the RealDuke.<swoon> I didn't like Robert getting stuck by a needle by that woman but I guess no episode can be perfect. And I'm almost positive Anna won't be seeing Robin tomorrow. Close...but not close enough.

Archived