GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please forgive my confuzzleness, but Anna was absolutely horrified when she saw Faison Monday. Then Tuesday she recovers and leaves the room to go pretty herself up for Dukson; so today, it's still laughable to me. How am I to take this seriously? Anna should have been on alert city and making all types of calls to make it known that Faison is alive. Getting dolled up and getting ready to have sex minutes after the Faison reveal not suspecting a thing and not being on the trail of this dangerous criminal who's "on the lam"???? Really? Sorry, it's takes much more to turn me on!

If it's any comfort, I don't blame Anna one bit. She didn't write herself.

• Members

I hate to say it, but I started to like Trey and wanted them to delve deeper into the Kate/Trey history and drama. So this annoys me--why did they even start it up if he couldn't care less now, etc, etc. Reminds me of some OLTL stories. Hard to invest.

As for Faison--my one thing is faison is being carted away--wouldn't one of Anna's first thoughts to be to strangle him until he reveals where the real Duke is??

Finola did the best she could--looking exceedingly weary and uncomfortable with Duke but the writing seemed to be going completely against that which, as you say, made zero sense.

• Members

Monday she should be reeling. Wednesday, Anna should be nailing Faison's nuts to the floor until he gives up Duke! To have Anna horrified a second time in a matter of hours after she did nothing upon the initial revelation was absolutely absurd. Then they have her punch the guy so that "kick ass" Anna could offset the collosal dummy we just witness prior to that.

Good grief!

EM, I agree that its a disappointment to see Trey go. EV had loads of potential!

Archived