GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Ball seems too far away now to do that but maybe no one in town other than her parents and Patrick and Emma will know she's alive until then

I remember how suspenseful that was and how excited I was that Nate was getting exposed as the douche he was wub.png

I thought that too LOL

• Members

Finally caught up on GH this week and Faison getting fondued was amazing. All that gross sticky stuff coming off his face! It was like Quasimodo and Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I swear, my love for Anna Devance knows no bounds at this point. I love how there is also a crazy German henchwoman involved, like something out of James Bond (and played very well by the actress, I must say). I just hope Anna has not walked in on the real Duke dead or anything.

Finally, I am BEYOND THRILLED that Tony Geary chose the middle of this SL to pull yet another 9 months of vacation duty. If it means bringing on Tristan Rogers in his place, Peepaw McCampy can stay gone. Best substitution change ever. Robert works in this SL in a way that interloper Luke never could.

Archived