GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really don't mind a few wink and nod references to OLTL and appreciate that they exist in the same universe, but something about the way RC does it makes him seem so smug. Like his OLTL was so great that it needs a place on GH. I think he does an okay job with GH and overall it's a better show, but his complete unwillingness to let OLTL go and try to connect the two shows really puts me off. The two shows are just so very different and what works for One Life doesn't necessarily work for GH. I am sure he is pleasing many OLTL fans or fans of both shows with this stuff, but I have to imagine he is alienating fans of GH only. Perhaps the amount of fans he is pleasing outweighs those who don't like it and I just have to get over it. I just don't think I will ever enjoy FV/RC's vision for GH until they realize the two soaps are two different entities, not a hybrid.

• Members

Why does this site always break down when I got sh-t to say. Here is my post from a few days ago that I had still on my browser

Ewww to Liz being such a skank bitch to Britt. Britt was being nice to her and they've always had good interactions in the past. Lizzie girl, you just made a new enemy. Rolling my eyes at Britt stealing Liz's DVD. Really? She couldnt go down to Target and spend $10 on that before she got to Patrick?

Ellie "we cant let you into the lab. We have to keep a completely sterile environment. This coming from the bitch who just yesterday was handling those eggs with no gloves

nMdJo.jpg

WHATEVER Ho

Christina Comes Home for Christmas? I HATED that sh-t on OLTL. Please STOP this nonsense!

"Victor Lord's basterd son" Really? Lucy knows who Victor Lord (who's been completely irrelevant in ages) is and can recite his name yet draws a blank at Todds?

I see Lucy had a pic of Kevin on her desk. Her face looks extra tight. She looks good all things considering. At least she can move her face and she's recognizable unlike some of her former colleagues

LMAO at the dig at Fusion yesterday

STFU Sabrina. Money doesnt grow on trees. LOL at Lucy dropping the bomb that she is broke

WTF, Jerry. Was not expecting him back. Hmmmmm, Sam has been thinking that Jerry has Jason. I wonder if they are gonna do like they did with Robin and reveal that Jerry does in fact have him which leaves things open for SB to return some time in the future

Archived