GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was a perfect example of what we're talking about when we say that RC's writing plays out like fan-fiction. It just sounded so clunky and juvenile. This may be the fault of his breakdown/dialogue writers more than anything, but... And yeah, I hate it when people born out of wedlock are called "bastards" especially when people say it so offhandedly. Taylor used to say it to Terrence on AMC, like right to his face like it was nothing. "Terrence! You're Lucas' bastard son! :) "

• Members
She's not a mob bootlicker. She's a woman with an agenda and right now her number 1 enemy is AJ so she will throw as many insults his way as possible and that includes cutting him down and trying to make him feel worse than his enemies over the years (Carly, Jason and Sonny). She doesnt give a damn about the latter 3 or think highly of them at all. Her kissing up to Sam today, again was part of her agenda. Tracy is nothing if not obvious and transparent

• Members

Watching Sean be Sonny's b-tch the other day was painful.

LMAO at Sonny saying AJ was a coward pulling a gun on an unarmed Jason but you shot an unarmed cop right in the chest in your own living room. But you aren't stupid enough to shoot AJ in his own living room. :lol:

Glad to see Michael didn't hop on the "AJ Is evil" train. Sonny and Carly are such f-cking losers.

Was I the only that thought Kannie/Todd were sort of hot when she sat on his lap the other day?

Spixie..... zzzzzzzz

• Members

Is that a recent pic of BA because the dude is 33.

ME in the pic looks much better than I've seen recently and looks like he shaved. His airtime is diminished significantly which is really surprising.

Every time I see A.J I think of Keesha. I really wish they would bring her back.

Archived