GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

I have watching clips of AJ's return on YT. SK has a long term contract. Does this mean that under RC and FV, AJ really has a shot against Carly and Sonny? Because if he does and isn't the scapegoat and constant loser, I might start watching GH regularly again.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^ It depends on the way it plays out. At first, CarSon looked like fools but now AJ is doing exactly what Carly said. In any event, it won't be written well but perhaps the actors and SK will salvage The Battle For Michael.

BTW, Frank V is trolling for followers. For an additional 10k followers, he'll bring back Val C. Guys, please don't let that happen. Unfollow him, even if for a little while.

• Members

I didn't see an ounce of chem, but then I didn't see it with Tarly in the beginning either. Now, they are the hottest I've seen on a soap in a long time.

But I gotta say that Rebecca is in dire need of color. She looks as if she has no blood. And Sean? Yet another person who believes orange is the new white. Sigh...

• Members

^5

One of the main reasons why I will always consider her tenure to be the death knell for this show - though while I agree with you that Frank will most likely never succeed in undoing the damage that bootleg Janet Wood did, I hold him in a greater regard for his attempt to do so (as opposed to not caring at all).

Though I'm no fan of hers, I'll never get tired of her hatred of showkiller Guza.

• Members

Finola did herself the biggest disservice. She should have taken that job at YR, gave 300% and tossed dueces to Jill. Even after Monty, Finola came back for more. Now, she is consistently in the top 10 clocking hours at GH, so um yeah, I'm gonna save my sympathies for those who are in need of it.

• Members

Frank is not capable of undoing any damange because he's simply incapable, especially if he continues to bring Ron along for every project. They've brought back some good characters, yet they churn chit, still! It's not working, and exactly how long do you think nostalgia is going to carry this show?

• Members

1. This is exactly what I was afraid was going to happen once Starr got with Eeyore - she'd get in line with the other Sonny asskissers and start spitting the same crap. All I need to see is a Slagbeast, Jr. roll up into town and lure Eeyore away from her with a baby that was conceived in a ONS with either Dante or Morgan and this'll be officially an updated version of the dreadful J&R.

2. When I mentioned Madame Ovary having the nerve to call my beloved Lucy Coe as one that opens her legs to married men, you all said that I misinterpreted what was hearsay and I accepted it (as I haven't seen this week's clips yet). However, her sour-faced ass throwing dirt on AJ even though she climbed up over a dozen flights of stairs for a piece of the roided goiter? That's more than a damn coincidence and if either scene occurred as I picture it, I will be going in on her, too.

On another note, this continued justification of the roided goiter is precisely why she is beneath being coupled up with my AJ.

• Members

I'm guessing that she (naively) thought that bootleg Janet Wood would've made her stint worth her while and got screwed over a second time, all the more reason why I'm sure that she made Frank sign, seal, and deliver that guarantee in blood that she wouldn't be done wrong a third time. Luckily, for her, Frank has kept up his end of the bargain (so far).

• Members

No, he's not capable of succeeding because the destruction was so severe that not even superior EPs (i.e.: Wendy Riche) or the Ghost of Glorious Soap EP's Past could. Yet, again, I do appreciate his efforts because it shows me that he, at least, cares enough to give GH's twilight years some semblance of watchability for lapsed and present viewers.

• Members

Once again, I found myself being glued to the set because of Shawn's pythons. That man is so fine!

Dante - very impressive when he's detached from that needy shrew called a wife.

Anna and Michael - so not your fault. Don't blame you two dumb asses one bit!

Anna learns Faison is alive and FH did such a wonderful job with the horror. A few hours later, she will allow "Duke" to sex her up? I'm not sure how one should handle such things, but there has to be a few phones calls she'd want to make first. Who writes like this?!

Starr and Todd? Eating up airtime and that is all. Neither was needed yesterday. Todd looking for a manuscript with 2 teens because it would make Starr happy? Ok dokie.

Starr taking AJ to the hospital? I've died and gone to chihuahua hell! This is just ridiculous!

And I guess a good way to at least try was that worthless chit in Llanview last week? As for them caring about GH? The jury is still out on that one.

Archived