GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On another note, what's this I hear about a sour-faced heifer named Liz daring to besmirch the name of the fabulous Lucy Coe?

I hope I misread or misunderstood the reports of her talking trash about GH's goddess' tendency to sleep with married men, because Madame Ovary has no room to even fix her lips to throw dirt on her.

• Members

I found it a very odd way to describe Lucy as that is not what I or most of the audience would remember her for. When she first came on that might of been true, but by the 90's she was with Damian, Kevin, and Scottie and none of them were married. If that is how RC sees the character I am a bit worried.

• Members
she's remembered for being a sexpot which was the point of that exchange when Liz said Lucy was a big flirt. The whole thing came about bc she mentioned that Lucy slept with several married men including Monica's husband. Sabrina thought then that Mon wouldn't be happy to see her but Liz mentioned that Lucy had changed and the two worked out their issues. Liz was merely used as a vehicle to give a run down on Lucy's history and that married men line was only one thing. It's not like she didn't say anything else as she had tons of positive comments to say about her

• Members

I honestly don't even think that scene was written for Elizabeth, but rather for Monica. You could by the dialogue that Liz was sounding more mature and more knowing than she usually is. She wasn't around for a majority of Lucy's run and even had to say that all these stories were told to her by Audrey.

• Members

Yeah, it kind of felt like a way of giving RH something to do. She was merely a tool for exposition. She's closer in age to Sabrina so I guy them taking a break to dish, but I agree that the background coming from Monica would have packed a more personal punch.

Archived