GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Sam gave up her 18%, with each receiving 1/2. Michael might be the deal breaker, which confuses me because he was just given his shares. Did he phone AJ and tell him he had the proxy? They sure messed this one up, but I'm not surprised. Carly should not have given that proxy up. Now we are going to have wacky ELQ hijinx as we watch AJ struggle to stay sober.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Only Edwards shares have controlling power of ELQ, which is what they were fighting for. Considering they were deadlocked at a tie, outside shares would determine where the power lies in the event of a tie, which is why Lucy is coming into play. Again its stupid bc she only has 1% and there is alot of other shares that they are ignoring here. Like I said, Monica and Tracy also have but that hasnt been mentioned

• Members

Edward left 12 percent to his living grandkids AJ, Jason, Ned, Dillon, Skye which is 60 percent then he left 6 percent each to his great grandkids Maya, Michael, Lila Rae, Brooklyn, Dannny and Monica and Alice have 5 percent each. Tracy and AJ put together all who would vote for them plus Sam splitting Jason and Danny's share in between them puts it at 50/50 and now Lucy for some reason is the only one who gets to break the tie.

• Members

I remembered that and was looking forward to the scenes, but this is they way of Ron C. The words coming out of the character's mouths are meaningless. There's absolutely no intention of following through on the potentially good stuff, so now we can look forward to Carly and AJ fussing about Michael where there really is no reason to. Carly will continue to tell AJ that he better not hurt Michael and AJ will tell Carly that she kept Michael away from him? YAWN!

Archived