GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

I refuse to believe Guza had "Connie" in mind when he introduced that particular character. "Connie" was just Kate's identity before she decided to class herself up and become our country's answer to Anna Wintour. Simple as that. And Garin Wolf might have had it in mind to create an alter ego or split personality for the girl, but Frankie and Ronnie, who clearly regard D.I.D. as a joke, turned the whole thing into the camp-fest we have today.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes! Although I don't completely mind her with Michael, and kind of liked her scenes with Trey, THIS is the Starr I love. THIS is Todd & Blair's daughter.

And I know you and I will always disagree regarding Todd & Blair vs. Victor & Tea. And that's okay. wink.png

Todd: "You have good taste in everything but boyfriends." laugh.png

Also loved how he tried to look occupied while playing Solitaire the whole time.

On a side note, I think Starr & Molly make a super cute pair of friends.

• Administrator

Wow, I didn't think they would bring up Alcazar/Tomas looking the same. I also don't think they'll make them the same person. I think Tomas has the "real face" since Tea recognized him as her brother. So I'm thinking maybe Luis, Lorenzo, and Tomas were triplets and that Tomas/Tea's parents gave up Luis/Lorenzo. Or maybe Luis/Lorenzo changed their face to look like Tomas as part of some CIA mission? Anyway, I'm looking forward to see how this is going to be played out.

• Members

Suddenly, I feel the trauma of Gigi Morasco coming to the surface. I came in on that tail end of that garbage, and I could not believe anyone would script something like that and not leave in on the editing room floor/garbage.

And here I thought nothing would be a bad as the hermaprodite sexing up it's uncle/father.

Archived