GH: November 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

gh112912connie.gif

LMAO at Connie looking around for Kate

Wow, TJ is back? I was almost afraid we'd never see him again

The Spinelli/Ellie stuff was well done today. I cant beleive they had sex on Maxie's couch though in the middle of the living room. Talk about disrespect

The Skye/Todd stuff was a dissapointment. They had history and hate each other. There should have been a bit of animosity there

Story would be good if Ted King ws here. It seems so odd that they built this entire twist around his characters and he's not around to play it.

since 2003

• Members

I am of the most likely unpopular opinion that they should make Tomas Luis Alcazar not Lorenzo. I know that there was a body, but they could explain that away by saying it was Lorenzo that died that night and he has been masquerading as Lorenzo/Tomas all these years. He would still have ties to Sonny, Carly, Skye, etc., but they could make him into the cray cray villian he was as Luis instead of the lame quasi-villian that always lost to Sason that Lorenzo became. Although Luis was saddled with that singled-minded Brenda obession, they could explain that away too. I am willing to forget it because I think Luis would be a better twist that Lorenzo.

Archived