B&B: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. How pathetic if they have Brooke sleep with her depressed sisters husband. The scenes where Katie was pushing Brooke to take care of her baby & get closer to Bill had me picturing scenes months from now going like this...

Katie: "How could you sleep with my husband, Brooke?!!"

Brooke: "You told me I could!!"

Or something like that. Just no.

Taylor/Stephanie was great. So far my favorite farewell episodes have been Steffy & Thorne's.

• Members

Did she even have a relationship with Thomas? I know he was her grandson but I don't remember much.

The most annoying part of Brooke/Dollar Dye Job is that ALL the focus will likely be on what a whore Brooke is, with NO blame going to the sleazy pimp who treats women like garbage. I hate that character.

• Members
well yeah. They interacted extensively during Taboo and Berry Boink island. Thomas stands to become more powerful when she dies bc of the stock she left him which will make him own more individual stock than anyone else. I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet.

Considering Ridge isn't around, Thomas could have been used to insert a look back at Ridge with Steph saying he reminds her of his father and cue the flashbacks of Ridge and Steph. Missed opportunity

• Members

SO do you think that they will have people come over from GC to attend Stephanie's funeral? namely Lauren, and Katherine?

I think that would be appropriate considering they both have history with her (More Lauren obviously)

Did Stephanie and Lauren ever resolve their differences over that stupid Eric debacle, back in the day?

It's two bad they stopped doing those little visits of Lauren's to LA a few years back, I would have loved to have seen what Stephanie thought of the more "mature" Lauren. Unless Bradley was planning on bringing Lauren over for last goodbye to Stephanie as well.

• Members

I have really been feeling Heather Tom in this post-partum SL. But I am not thrilled with Brooke & Bill possibly being thrown together. First of all, the Steffy-Bill-Katie triangle would have been fire. Secondly, I think Brooke needs her own man for once, one who will love her unreservedly. Thirdly, if Stephanie isn't going to be there to chew out Brooke about her taste in men, who is? Katie? Steffy?

I love Kim Matula but Hope yapping about Liam & Steffy = Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Just end this story already!

Stephanie with Steffy... Taylor... Brooke... Eric... Thorne... has been moving, heartrending and truly classic B&B. While I disagree with Stephanie that Taylor is the moral compass of the Forresters (her character initially was much more ambiguous and complex than that), I loved the flashbacks featuring that relationship. Hunter was so, amazingly beautiful (as was JMW before she got into botox and fillers -- she needs to stop now while she is still stunning), and the progression from mutual suspicion to kindness to a true friendship was as moving as the change in the Brooke-Stephanie relationship.

I also like Taylor involved in the Katie SL. In fact, I would really enjoy seeing Taylor and Thorne (together or separately) much more in the forefront of the show.

The Stephanie-Eric show was good, but they shied away from talking about how their marriage really was. Maybe because Stephanie is dying but let's face it -- Eric screwed around on Stephanie because he was a horndog, he resented that she trapped him into marriage and felt she was overly devoted to Ridge. Stephanie was deeply humiliated by Eric cheating on her with increasingly young women. This was a cornerstone of B&B. But whatever. Speaking of Ridge, I wonder if they are going to touch on that relationship if Ronn Moss doesn't return?

Steffy's off to Hawaii while her beloved grandmother is dying? Um, ok.

Archived