B&B: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought today's scenes with Eric and Stephanie were very well done, I don't think I have ever seen Stephanie cry as much as she did today in the last few years.

I liked the Katie and Bill scenes too, But i'm guessing that they are going to do some sort of set up so that Stephanie's heart goes to Katie am I right?

• Members

Susan Flannery is magnificent. This is just going to be too damn sad sad.png I couldn't contain myself from tearing up when Stephanie laughed at Eric's joke, buried her face & started crying. Heartbreaking!

And yeah I don't see how in the world Katie would survive long w/Stephanie's 70+ year old heart. LOL

• Members

This is hard for me to watch, and it is only because this is Susan Flannery's swansong from B&B that I am watching. The scenes at the hospital bring back memories from two years ago when a member of my family was dealing with cancer. Stephanie's crushed look on her face when the doctor revealed that the cancer had returned mirrored my mom's face at the time... Though soap opera characters tend to take it better than a lot of people do IRL!

SF is truly one of the best actors I have ever seen in this medium -- not just for this story, but for her contribution to B&B since day one.

• Members

I couldnt beleive those pics were used! Those were when the cast went to Monte Carlo for the TV festival/Don's wedding so those werent show "pics". Thats Jacqui and Scott, not Steffy and Liam...lol. It would have been funny if Taylor was like "OMG, those kids look like you and Liam"

Archived