B&B: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
honestly they should have killed Katie off in childbirth and used that as a springboard to put Bill and Beooke together while writing Risge out. He could have stayed in Europe to deal with a crisis at Forrester and dumped her off screen after a scandalous story complete with pictures about her with Bill leaked out

• Members

Did JSW have even more work done on her face? The first scene with Stephanie when she learned about the cancer and started crying her eyes were so tight it was painful to look at. The flashbacks where she looked more natural didn't help either.

• Members

As displayed in those flashbacks today, JMW/Steffy did look more natural in her earlier days on the show, but I still found myself thinking she looks even better today and with age. I don't have a problem w/her current look; I think she looks amazing!

Loved Steffy & Stephanie's heartfelt moments!

• Members

It will be a damn shame if Ron Moss doesn't come back for a scene with Flannery.

Also, I wish Adrienne Frantz returns for a goodbye as well. Sure, she has been on 'recurring' but it isn't really recurring if she never actually appears.

• Members

AMAZING Taylor and Stephanie episode. Im so glad their relationship and history was spotlighted here

Are we gonna get Brooke and Bill? Surely I cant be the only one that sees a ton of red flags hinting as this pairing. Im guessing HT will be written out soon for her pregnancy and Brooke and Bill will get closer as she steps in to help raise the baby. By the time Katie comes back, there will be an attraction between the two that neither can deny

ETA: Wow, just saw Katie's little vision at the end. Guess B&B is alot more obvious about it than I thought they were

• Members

Soap Opera Digest Official Page

Susan Flannery Speaks Out!

B&B's Susan Flannery, who is leaving her daytime post as matriarch Stephanie Forrester after 25 years on the soap, has opened up about her departure. "Twenty-five years was a great run; I was very lucky, but it was time to exit. It would be fun if some new and exciting role came along, but I'm also continuing to direct," the actress said in a statement. Flannery clarified, however, that she's not retiring or leaving the business for good. She will continue to direct the popular web series VENICE, which is kicking off its 4th season, and she also wrapped up filming the new web series THE GROVE. "There are just so many new and exciting venues," Flannery said. "The web is busting wide open, and I'm happy to be getting in the elevator on the ground floor." Flannery's final air date on B&B has been set for December 3.

• Members

Aww I'm happy for Susan! I didn't know she took on the directing of those 2 web soaps!

The DC gang keep saying that Susan should come back to Days as Laura Horton. I know the last time she played that role was the 70's so that would be interesting.

Archived