B&B: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Stephanie exit story is KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!! The acting is excellent. Brad is doing a great job and the whole saying goodbye to Susan Flannery is ------- I can't find proper words!

I'm crying like a little baby, which I so seldom do. It's just ripping my heart out.

• Members

Unfortunately they are going to have Stephanie have those little one one one goodbyes with everyone that is important to her so of course Taylor and her brats will be included.

Not looking forward to seeing Stephanie singing Taylor and Steffy's phrases without pointing out their flaws.

I hope Stephanie brings up the fact that she didn't like Taylor at first.

I wish she would tell Steffy to get her act together when it comes to Liam, but pro won't happen.

• Members

Yeah today was a really great Thorne and Stephanie moment, we were reminded just how much the show has wasted with Thorne by focusing on Ridge

Which BTW I could care less if I ever see Ridge back on the show again.

I loved seeing Darla in that flashback, I was hoping they would bring her up when he and Stephanie were talking.

That's the least they could do for Thorne bring Darla back from the dead!

• Members

Caroline is a cold, trifling ho. How is she all about Rick now & cares nothing about Thomas?! It rubs me the wrong way how she talks about him now w/Rick. She made a complete 180 & It's like she never cared about Thomas. Creepy eye-browed bitch.

The Stephanie/Thorne scenes were poignant. I loved that Stephanie/Thorne/Brooke flashback! Thorne looked good!! Did Stephanie have a stroke? LOL

• Members

OMG, I thought this was the Days thread at first and thought you were calling Bo's mother a trifling ho! LOL. I turn on the show and the first thing I see her doing is kissing on Rick. I dont get her

The Stephanie/Thorne stuff was good and the story with Brooke was fire! Loved it. Yes I believe Steph did have a stroke and later she tried to strangle Brooke...lol

• Members

I can't remember, did she try to strangle Brooke before or after her stroke?

I do remember that it was because of Stephanie's stroke that Ridge, Eric and Taylor came up with the plan to break them up by using Brooke's feelings for Ridge. This of course led to Thorne marrying Macy on the rebound and everything that came after that. B&B was good back then.

• Members

I really enjoyed the Brooke and Bill/Baby Will scenes today, I want to see more of this Bill rather than the heartless monster we have gotten the last 3 years.

The Stephanie/Donna stuff was terrific, so far she's been the only uncooperative one of the group.

I also enjoyed Taylor/Katie's scenes. They should hook Taylor up with that Dr.Meade!

So great episode pretty much LOL

• Members

I really hope they get Ronn Moss back for an episode so that Ridge can say goodbye to Stephanie. The last 6 episodes have been so good -- I think the one featuring Stephanie and Thorne has been my favourite this far. The fact that Thorne always felt second to Ridge is a SL that could have run and run, but for some reason Brad Bell is not interested in writing for Thorne. :( I was also impressed how natural and well-acted the scenes between WH and SF were. Winsor's still got it goin on.

It says something about the Brooke character when everytime she shares a scene with a male who is not a blood relative, I immediately think "chemistry test." That's what I felt with Brooke and Bill in yesterday's show -- especially when Katie came home and watched them. I hope Brooke doesn't immediately jump on Dollar Bill's money clip (still holding out hope for a Katie-Bill-Steffy triangle here), but I have a horrible feeling Katie is going to pull a "I'm leaving, Brooke, take care of Bill for me. You'd be a better wife and mother than I could ever be."

William Spencer IV is such a ridiculous name -- especially when his brother Liam is William Spencer III. I honestly thought Katie would name here son Stephen/Storm after that out-of-body experience she had.

Archived