B&B: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

From your mouth to Bradley Bell's ears. I loved them together. Though Thorne and Taylor have chemistry, too.

How about that One Tree Hill 7-minute montage ending huh? I LOLed when that generic teen rock song stepped into gear.

Liam is so gross, making sad cow eyes at Hope in the hospital and then shtupping Steffy. I love Steffy but have no respect for her anymore. She is always going on about girl power, how she values herself, thinks for herself, is independent and grabs life with both hands -- and then she just throws herself at this loser, begging for crumbs. She was all "I love you, Liam" after they made sweet lurve, and he did the classic Ridge response of "I know you do." What a twerp. And she still took that as a declaration of love! Steffy, honey, no.

I can't stand Donna in any kind of SL but her telling Hope that she needs to let go and move on was the first time anybody has encouraged Hope to do the sane thing in eons. I wish Oliver, not Thomas, would be the next man in Hope's life, though.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was pretty good. I love seeing Rick seethe as Thomas was named CEO and then Thomas pushing him out the window. laugh.png

Damn, something must have happened to Brooke to freak out like that and hyperventilate as she tried to tell Katie why she's back and not Ridge. Hopefully Brad came up with a halfway decent reason.

• Members

Wait. Bill/Katie and Taylor switched houses? Katie said Bill bought it and that Taylor wanted a "smaller place" WTF?! Maybe It's just me but Katie & Bill's beach house seems bigger.

OMG! Loved Thomas vs. Rick on Friday. Thomas pushing Rick out of the window laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png Right now, I'm team Thomas. Rick needs to stop his whining! He's a little baby biotch.

Also, I was digging Thomas' hair.

Are we supposed to believe Hope's relationship with Thomas was more important than the one she had with Oliver? Why wasn't he mentioned at all during her conversation with Donna? rolleyes.gif Total BS.

Steffy/Liam getting soaked by the sprinklers was good. They were just adorable. I couldn't help but enjoy them. I love Steffy's secret cabin! (Donna finding it rolleyes.gif )

I can't wait to find out what happened between Brooke & Ridge on their honey moon; Seems serious!

Omg you need to stop laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png:lol:

• Members

I also think its incredibly dumb for Brooke to act so defeated. Just like that she gives up on Ridge and thinks they are over for good? Over innocent text messages? No she would fight for Ridge and do whatever in her power to win him back and convince him of her love. Its not in character for Brooke to just roll over and just accept this being the end of them especially since she did nothing wrong to warrant this

• Members

"Who is Brooke without Ridge?" Oh god I hated that line. She is a strong, accomplished, confident woman. Being with Ridge shouldnt define her!

Wasnt expecting to see Deacon at all today. I thought he was done. Ugh and right here they have the perfect setup to keep him on the show longer. And of course he wont have a single scene with Brooke. Im surprised Bill doesnt blame him for what happened to Katie bc I expected him to threaten to go after Deacon for that

PS, more lesbians on the way? LMAO! I cant be the only one who went there looking at this pic

602384_10151120514409263_1052174556_n.jpg

Archived