DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Jennifer was going to push Nicole today and cause her baby to "die." Especially with Brady there to witness. How much longer is this going to play out? I dislike seeing Jenn/Daniel on screen everyday. Hopefully tomorrow will help change screentime.

• Members

As horrible as Jen is being to Nicole (only horrible because I find myself rooting for Nicole), she's not REALLY in the wrong here. I mean, Nicole is straight up lying and scheming as usual, could cost Daniel his medical license, Rafe his job, get both of them put in prison all to what, keep EJ from the baby? And then it became less of that and more USE THIS BABY TO GET DANIEL. Now the baby's dead and she's still playing the same games.

Besides, it's realllllly funny when she goes off on Nicole.

• Members

The thing is it is NONE of Jen's business. Nicole isnt donig anything that none of the men are aware of. Both Daniel and Rafe went into this with both eyes open. Its not like she's keeping some big secret and switched the tests behind their backs and they dont know the truth. It was their risk to take and they took it. If they want to support her knowing the situation, then that is their choice. Its not Jennifer's place to be so heated and pressed to take Nicole down and "save" Daniel. He knows the deal and he's told her to butt out and lave it alone. She is 100% in the wrong here. She made her concerns known. All she can do know is step aside and let Daniel lead his life as he chooses to

• Members

Jenn/Nicole and Daniel is MUST see TV for me!!! This is what soaps are made of, delusional WOMEN. Even though Jenn's intentions are good, she is out of line. This is nothing but a rehash of Marlena/Kristen/John with a few twists in there. We can always have the writing from this time last year when MarDar came on board where everyone loves each other. I can't wait to see Jenn and Nicole battle it out again today!

• Members

I am pretty much ALL IN with this Nicole/Jen story now. I can't wait to see where it goes, it's just a fun soap story with unhinged Jen driving Nicole to the brink.

Of course Kristen shows up by being teased all hour, not responding to anything Stefano says and listening to his prattle on endlessly. I was hoping for a first scene a la Carly just stabbing Lawrence in the gut, but I can't wait to get Kristen to Salem and I'm just so ecstatic she's even back after 14 years.

Archived