DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm with you on the first part, yeah Nicole could have come home to process the news, but I guess we are to assume that. Now I think in the interim it would have been juicier if she calculated using her new state to enact revenge on Jennifer. Would have been even soapier if EJ or Kate new and blackmailed her with the info.

• Members

I don't see how anyone who actually watches the story and not reads it online, can feel ANY ounce of sorrow for Nicole. The bitch is cray cray!!! She sat there and acted like she didn't know they baby was dead and told two bald faced lies!!! I LOVE IT THO!!!

I don't feel sorry for her or Jennifer!!!

And how can Marlena and John have any ounce of respect for Rafe after he was just boinking Sami's sister this summer! EJ may be a creep but he's ALL about Sami for the most part!

As for the Kristen flashbacks, if she wanted to show the bad times, they should have shown her being attacked by a possessed Marlena!

• Members

if it is between Jennifer or a return of Peter, i am picking Peter!

Are you kidding me? John and Marlena hardly tolerate Sami, at best, let alone like her. Marlena was encouraging Carrie in going after Rafe!

And well, i know people get pressed about this - but EJ did rape sami and since has enoyed torturing her many times over.

• Members

Jennifer (and Melissa Reeves) is sticking in a lot of viewers' craws, and I get why. But do I think DAYS needs to get rid of her ASAP? No. She's annoying as hell right now, but in spite of what I've said before, she isn't past the point of redemption. Now, I won't lie, it would take a lot of work, but I do believe that if the writers played up the fact that she's still hurting over losing Jack again, they can take her as far as they can with her anger, let her have a "Come to Jesus" moment, and then bring her back from the brink in a steady, gradual fashion.

• Members

rolleyes.gif

No offense to JP, or to anyone else, but I suspect some here cannot look past the recent Chik-Fil-A/Twitter controversy or the show's confounding and wrong-headed choice to write Jennifer right now as some kind of screaming banshee, stuck in a go-nowhere romance with Dan TANna; and thus, they just want her gone, and preferably dead, and preferably sooner rather than later. Because, if the current circumstances were different, I think you could see the potential in a pairing between Michael Park and Melissa Reeves.

• Members

no no no, this has NOTHING to do with that, at all. I love the cgharacter of jennifer and I do not think she should be fired or harmed by that at all. I say why hurt Park with her because she has clearly lost what she had. She can not sell a story, she does not have a range anymore. This happened long ago too. She briedly woke up with SC, but checked out shortly after and has not checked in again. The Melissa Reeves of years past yes, the Melissa Reeves of the past few years? No.

I want Park on days playing a great character and paired with someone who actuallhy turns in performences. Zucker would be top choice, actress wise, but not character wise.

• Members

But is that MR's fault? I argue that an actor who isn't challenged by the material given them or by their scene partner(s) at the moment soon begins to phone in performances; and I believe that is what is happening here. Give a lagging actor a good story, pair them with someone they share chemistry with (and more importantly, who can act), and I guarantee the detractors soon will sing different tunes.

Archived