Best Soap Crazy's

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have crazy's on both sides too! The most dominant is my Aunt Shirley on dad's side. We call her "Shirley from planet Squirrely".

One day she found a daddy-long-leg spider in her sink and it wouldn't get out when she told it to come out so she decided to call the Cops!!

• Members

What made Maria so great, and what soaps don't understand about psychos now, is you should, in some place, sympathize with them and see why they became what they became.

Another example of this would be Nola on Edge of Night, as we saw her clinging to a shell of a family and a past, only to lose them all (her comeback movie, her son, her husband) before starting on a campaign of terror against "the other woman."

• Members

My favorite has always been her speech about the matriarchs of Atlanta, in that calendar episode with the wonderful Wendie Jo Sperber (the one where they ask Julia to bite down on pearls and straddle a chair). I don't think that scene is on Youtube.

• Members

I like Marcia Cross a lot more on Desperate Housewives than on Melrose Place. I liked Taylor a lot, but she was mostly just a bitch (a fun one, and I always rooted for her over wretched Amanda who was so overrated) rather than insane. Sydney was my favorite character!!

I loved Liz Sanbourne on Passions. She, Rebecca, and Aunt Irma were the only characters I even remotely liked on that lame soap, and neither of them were important characters or anything.

Mitch - OLTL

Irene - OLTL

Niki Smith - OLTL

Janet Greene - AMC

Peter Blake - DAYS

Heather - GH

Archived