Characters and sets

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Bauer kitchen. I can't believe that they got rid of that set when they changed to that shitty new format. It would have been a nice comforting reminder of the old days, but instead we got Gus and Harley's craptastic not done house and junked up back yard.

• Members

how about OLTL Carlotta Vega and the old diner set. Not the one charlie built but the old one that she was always at. I always think of Wanda Wolek at a diner too but of course she changed diner's several times over her run so i really can't pinpoint her to a special one. but just when i think of Wanda, i think of her at a diner.

of course if you really want to go in the past, how about GH's Jessie Brewer and the old nurses station in the 70's and 80's. For years she was always there in that sweater. then Amy Vine kind of took over for a while in the 1990's...always being at the nurses station. I liked that old set a lot better than the new one...it had history.

• Members

On GL I will always associate Millenium with the 20 somethings from the late 90s that was Drew/Michelle/Jesse. Even after Danny took over the club it never felt right or it never seemed to belong to him. Most notably I will always associate that set with Rebecca Budigs Michelle because of the mural that had her in it.

• Members

Drew opened Millennium as a dive bar. Then it became this HUGE nightclub with apartments upstairs--GREAT set! Danny took it over and also opened his speakeasy, Infierno, downstairs, with that weird circular entrance that one had to step over to get through. I thought Meta was going to break a hip the day she showed up to drag Danny to the hospital for Robbie's birth.

• Members

the quartermain's...the Quartermaine mansion. There was a time they all lived in that house. Monica, Alan, AJ, Jason, Tracy, Edward, Lila, all at once. and various family have also lived there like Emily, Ned, Luke, Dilion, Jimmy Lee, Alexandria, etc..... . Sad that it looks so empty now.

• Members

I just wonder if when John Engles passes away, will they kill off Edward on screen or just keep him "upstairs." or they could recast yet again. John was actually a recast from the original edward who was on in the 80's and very early 1990's. and Jed Allen played him for a couple of years.

Archived