DAYS: Nelson Branco On Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) Tweet

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Days should do this to be quite honest. Have a new chicken place open up at that gallery/mall they have set up called Chicken Filled, Ah! and then have everyone eat there only for Abe/Kayla to uncover that the food owners secretly support a hate group in the conservative town that attack Will, Sonny and other gays. Then have Jennifer tell all the people that they can't eat there because the company secretly supports the bashing of gays like a secret fight club, but all the people continue eating there because the food is just too good! that they can't care. Then have Jennifer get incensed by how they could support the killing, beating of innocent people and start a protest against the fast food joint. wink.png

• Members

Poor Melissa Reeves my ass, she knew what she was Tweeting and the hot topic surrounding the issue.

Her Twitter account was open to the public, whatever she's getting, she did it to herself.

She has a right to her opinion, no one is disputing that, but she knew the can of worms she was opening on her public Twitter account when she posted this Tweet.

• Members

She's far from uninformed. I'm a firm believer in doing what you feel is best for you, and if Missy's beliefs are what works for her, I'm ok with that. However, if those beliefs are hurtful to others, keep them to yourself. Doesn't stop you from believing, it just disallows you from trampling over others beliefs and feelings.

Archived