DAYS: Nelson Branco On Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) Tweet

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I believe will happen is that she will be brought down to her minimum episodes per her contract. Maybe once a month. Then when her contract is up they won't renew it. One would think she would know about the huge LG community working in Hollywood. She just may have cut her own throat with her words and her follow-up actions. then Scott Reeves saying he will pray for all those who disagree with her. Melissa, show some backbone. You tweeted a bigoted response to those apposed to CFA, yet you then close down your public Twitter when you're called out on it? I'm banned right now, and what i said was how disappointed I was in her. Didn't call her out her name or curse at her. And if she is that thin skinned about pushback, then maybe she shouldn't work in the public eye.

I wonder what her co-workers are saying to her on-set right now?

• Members

I have decided to stop watching Days until Melissa Reeves is let go (or retracts her statement - but she won't do that).

I always have to fast forward through scenes where Sami and EJ have feelings - I will not watch a woman be romanced by her rapist.

I now cannot stomach watching someone so intolerant play a virtuous character.

Archived