DAYS: Major Actress Return Confirmed!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Meh....is it the second coming?...lol...It sure seems so at some boards.....the days of Kristen are long ago...and JER isnt even going to write her. I've seen the writing team of old and now new again and they cant write anything but boring [!@#$%^&*] like MarDar....lol

• Members

Confirms what I said when she was "fired" from Y&R - she's on loan. If it helps DAYS, great. But wasn't the "absolute" latest plan to "save DAYS" last September during the first week when AMC went off the air? Anyway, 15 years is a long time, I really do hope it works.

• Members

Lather, repeat, condition... wash, rinse...

I've told people I'm sorry I'm a wet blanket on this, but after losing Crystal, Louise, Nadia, Patrick, Christie, Matthew, Sarah, Ian, Molly, Renee and Peter and only getting back Eileen, Lisa Rinna (and Greg Vaughan), there have been far too many exits for me. This show isn't interesting anymore.

I wish the best of luck to Eileen, but no offense... I'd rather see her playing Ashley Abbott. Just sayin.

• Members

I agree. I hope she shot him, faked his death and is holding him captive. That would be a nice twist and a first for Stefano to have someone else arrange his faux death lol. Stefano better be alive! I have a feeling Joe WAS done .... until Eileen talks began. I wish we could confirm if Joe is back or not.

Archived