DAYS: Major Actress Return Confirmed!

• Members

I'm not watching Days at the moment (I know! Bad Days fan *slaps wrist* but it's been really hard lately) but I will be by the time Eileen Davidson shows up. I love her on Y&R, I hope that Chris Whitesell et al do right be her on Days.

And that interview is awesome. Poised, funny, beautiful, articulate. What's not to love?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Its Allie. At first I thought that Kristen had a daughter...lol. Speaking of which I hope she had children during her time away. We don't need to have a kid show up with her but she can mention having one out there. I'd love to know there are more Dimeras since they've mainly been decimated. Considering she's been gone so long, her kid could be anywhere from a baby to almost EJ's age. I wouldn't mind a 20 something vixen popping up sometime next year

• Members

That's exactly what I was wondering about! I wonder if we will see one popping up in the future. Maybe a love interest for Shawn or Philip if they were to return since there aren't really any DiMera's in that age group (with the exception of Belle).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived