DAYS: Major Actress Return Confirmed!

• Administrator

This is technically MarDevil but I always loved the Marlena/Kristen rivalry. Can't wait see Eileen and Deidre together again.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p1u3D6nQ5n0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm re-watching Lady In A Cage right now, so what I'm envisioning is that Kristen becomes like Stefano in the 90's. Like Stefano, Kristen will do whatever it takes to break up John/Marlena so she can be with him. We knew Marlena would never want to be with Stefano, so in this case we know that John will never want to be with Kristen. It's not going to be a triangle in the sense of "Who will John choose?" because we already know that. Stefano's obsession over Marlena provided so many stories over so many years. I think that can happen again with Kristen's obsession over John. That's what I want to see.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The music seemed to have changed overnight as well after Langan left (though it was horrid by the end of his stay there anyway), even though they have music directors, it's apparent whoever produces the show also set the tone for the show in that (and other) regards.

• Members

Corday and Nelson have their thing and they've been doing it since 1997. Corday would never let any of his co-producers change that. The music is his baby. Jason47 posted a while back a list of all the composers and directors, to my suprise there were a whole group of composers in 1993-1996, that was the time period I thought had the best music.

• Members

Tom Langan as a producer no problem. Tom Langan as a writer deserves to be hated. Also I did love that era of Days background music. I had the soundtrack at some point but I don't know where I put it... probably somewhere in my parents' basement lol.

• Members

Yeah, I guess I would too, but this show wouldn't have gotten to this state had he not been named head writer in the first place... or if B&C had been given longer to clean up his mess. They flipped the show very well in the short time they had.

Archived