Katie Holmes files for divorce from Tom Cruise

dragonflies

• Members

Mimi Rogers did talk at first and then it seemed as if she got blacklisted but probably not. I specifically recall that she said she wanted to have a baby and TC wasn't interested in doing what it takes. I drew my own conclusions but who knows what she really meant.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will be the first to admit that my gaydar is awful, but why do so many suspect Tom Cruise is gay? What "proof" is there?

Yes, I am being hypocritical because in the Anderson Cooper thread I said it was disgusting and very nosy for others to speculate on one's sexuality. In Cruise's case, however, I don't feel bad for him since he is so quick to condemn others.

• Members

I have been reading comments from other CoSs members and they seem to really have turned a blind eye to every single thing that happens to one of its members, so much so that they are defending the "church" more than Cruise of anyone of the other celebrities involved. Kirstie Alley made a smart Twitter remark about how people think they know what happened but don't know a thing. And Leah Remini, who I still love as a actress and for her charity work, seems to get personally offended if anyone says anything the slightest bit negative about that thing.

Look, I can't stand TC. Really. He always comes off so smug and arrogant. And he and Mel Gibson have a lot in common...they're both nuts. But since, unlike a few in this forum, I don't have one clue what Katie was thinking about when she married this slime, I'm on her side in this whole thing until i hear something different. And, there are some who have acted like they never did anything really stupid in the name of love. Or what they thought was love. Glass Houses sounds like it has been forgotten where she is concerned.

That whole thing sounds like Jonestown to me. I just feel we'll hear something about a group of them committing mass suicide down the road. That whole thing sounds very dangerous, and I pray for anyone involved with those people.

• Members

Despite all this legal maneuvering, I can't see how Katie Holmes ends up with sole custody. Maybe she has dirt on Cruise, but if she had enough, there would have been no need for her to go all the way to New York to file for the divorce.

I can't help wondering what Holmes thought as she watched Cruise's two children estranged from their mother. It never occurred to her that this could happen to her before she had a child with him? Unbelievable.

• Members

Katie Holmes is clearly going balls to the wall with an emergent application. The thing is, she can withdraw that application and make an out of court settlement. What she's angling for is for Tom Cruise to crack. If I was his lawyer, I'd be telling him to consider her demands seriously because it seems she has got some very clear information that could mess him up.

• Members

All of a sudden, this is turning into some primetime soap; and although I feel sorry for how Suri is mixed up in all this, OTOH, I'm simply riveted by how these events will turn out.

• Members

My gaydar is...decent. I think I can claim about an 80% accuracy rate. But yeah, I don't get "gay" from Tom Cruise either. I think he's crazy and I have no doubt he's hiding something but I don't get the feeling it's his sexual orientation. I get the feeling he's hiding something sinister and awful that makes him lash out at other people. He strikes me as someone who was horribly abused or something and still hasn't come to terms with it so he deflects and controls.

Archived