Katie Holmes files for divorce from Tom Cruise

dragonflies

• Members

Surprised it ended so quickly. I think that his people are going to be trying to trash her for some time, behind the scenes.

I was reading a Liz Jones column in the Daily Mail where she trashed Katie Holmes for not dressing appropriately enough for a breakup, that she should be more depressed and conservative. I wonder if a lot of women feel this way. Jones also talked about how sorry she felt for Tom Cruise.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ive honestly not seen one main stream press be negative to her at all. In fact, it seems overwhelmingly positive with a few neutral cases and even those just seem to mention him being blindsided and her firing his daughter two months ago.

I think women, and many, see Katie as being free. She is out a lot more now, shes smiling, shes clearly happy and shes dressing that part, as she should.

• Members

I take it back. I was dead wrong. I did not see how she could get sole custody. For her to get sole custody and so quickly means that the people who said that she has something ugly on him and/or Scientology were absolutely right.

Archived