Model Live-Tweets (Married) Brian Presley Hitting on Her

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A. Has he done anythIng since Port Charles was canceled?

B. I not shocked... It's life and thIngs happen, wouldn't be surprised if he does cheat on his wife all th time. Thesee holy rollers crack me up. They are always the ones getting caught!

• Members

Which it actually has done, it's brought her attention, especially to those tweets.

I still say what reason do we have to believe her. someone post something where someone in the past has talked about BP cheating on his wife, or flirting heavily with others and I might believe her.

We don't know this person's track record when it comes to telling the truth.

• Members

I'm with Y&RWorldTurner.

It's not as if Brian Presley has the Ryan-Gosling-level of fame for this chick to benefit handsomely from this. Hell, I don't think she even knows that he used to be on a soap opera almost a decade ago, as I get the impression from her Tweets that she thinks of him as some married actor jackass that she wouldn't be able to pick out in a lineup.

• Members

She's a model who is probably used to being hit on by guys. Especially guys using the "I'm an actor" line. I can't see why she would target Brian Presley (who?) unless she really, really wanted the window seat.

I LOVE the fact that she keeps calling him "Brian" like it's just another word for "Douchebag." LMAO! I feel her pain with that open window.

• Members

She even posted a picture of him on the plane, so I highly doubt she was lying. Shame about it though, Erin seemed nice and it's a shock that no soap ever picked her up. She seemed so buzzworthy at the time and even had the gig on The View.

Archived