Model Live-Tweets (Married) Brian Presley Hitting on Her

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only problem Brian has is with his wife, otherwise this is not going to affect his career at all since he is an unknown in the business.

I'm really trying hard to figure out why you think you is so innnocent in this, men do things like this all the time try their luck. Really he is not well enough known for her to completely lie about any of this happening, I don't see her getting much mileage out of this. This is something you see, you laugh at and then you move on.

• Members

Well Given that Melissa Stetten has lied only a few months back about winning a 650 Million dollar jackpot & then when she was caught, said she did it to get attention for herself, that is why. Her word is shady. Its not like someone cannot lie about whats going on while tweeting,

• Members

Well people don't need a reason to lie. Some do it out of boredom, simply she may have been pissed that he left the window open and could be someone who likes to create trouble, who knows. Maybe she isn't healthy mentally, we don't know anything about her to make judgements.

Then again maybe he was looking for some action and she decided to call him on it, we don't know. Again not enough info on him to judge.

I personally don't have a problem with flirting, but it depends on the flirting. I flirt with married men and woman at work all the time. But I do it in a way to boost the other persons ego and to have a laugh and maybe get a little ego boost myself. When it becomes obvious you want something out of it is when it can become uncomfortable and everyone has different boundaries.

@Cheap I take issue with calling her a bitch which I find hypocritical to your point. That comment is just as classless and tacky as you deem her behaviour to be. Also saying he is a man and you don't judge him, yet you judge her I find again hypocritical.

• Members

Oh well, what do you want me to do, apologize? Thats what I felt at the time and I stand by it. You want to call me hypocritical but I dont put people's buisness on blast on the internet and then joke about ruining their life. If and when I do that, you can come back and call me out on being hypocritical.

• Members

Lmfao. Why are you so mad? Firstly bringing up one tweet about a lottery ticket is not enough to prove she is a liar. She was probably joking. Secondly how do you know if he isn't lying? You don't even know him. Thirdly this guy is NOBODY I didn't click on this thread for three days bc I had no idea what the title was saying. She is not getting attention from this and talking abot it on The Talk for 30 seconds is not all over CBS. I think he did it, the tweets were funny but she should've kept this to herself and told friends not tweet it.

• Members

Because it bugs me when they just take the womans side. Sorry she is no victim here. MS has a history of lying for attention . There was nothing inapproiate about what Brian said if he did say those things. He did not hit on her at all. Sounds like he was talking & she got annoyed so she made it in to something it wasnt.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived