Model Live-Tweets (Married) Brian Presley Hitting on Her

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see how she's the wrong party for outing a married man (who denies his marraige no less) who is hitting on her

What attention is she out for? From soap fans? This woman doesn't even sound like she knew he appeared on a soap, and more so, it sounds like she had no clue who this guy is (as do most people).

Some of you are acting like this guy is Brad Pitt or something. He's not even a hasbeen, more like a never was.

• Members

what she did was tacky. Looks more like she's trying to make a story out of nothing.

What attention? Who knows. Plenty of people get on Twitter, looking for nothing more than followers and people talking about them, retweeing what they say and being the center of drama. It can actually be quite pathetic.

I dont care for the guy now one way or the other

• Members

I generally find Twitter to be the most ridiculous social media platform where people will Tweet about anything, no matter how mundane and stupid it is.

But really, I can't say I feel sorry for him or his family. If this entire ordeal is true, at least it blew up in his face.

• Members

How did she torpedo his marriage? LOL! He acted like an @ss and she tweeted it. If his marriage is impacted (which I doubt), it is ALL on him. Women are not to blame for the asinine behavior of married men. Plus, everyone, celebrity or not, should behave judiciously and with the utmost discretion because we live in a time where everyone has a smart phone with a camera and video recorder and Internet access. In other words, stop acting like an @ss and do the right thing always.

• Members

How does anyone know for FACT That what she tweeted was true. For all we know is she sat next to brian, introduced himself and he fell asleep. Then she tweeted this crap.

Why would she do it? I dunno maybe because she wants a career in this industry so tweeting about being hit on by a married actor gets her name out there. It sux because if dhe was lYING & is found out, she already did major damage.

Also, How do u know brian just didnt introduce himself & once he fell asleep, she googled him. Then made all these tweets up.

What some will do to publize themselves is disgusting

Archived