Model Live-Tweets (Married) Brian Presley Hitting on Her

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While what we do know is that these two people do not know each other yet I find it wierd that she would be making all this up when she is tweeting personal info about him. He had to at least divulge some of this stuff, and yes him denying what happen is par for the course what person will admit this to their spouse.

I'm with the others he is not a big enough star for her to go through all this without there being some truth to it. As for her putting him on blast oh well, my friends and I do stuff like this all the time when someone irky is trying to pick us up.

• Members

I disagree, as I believe that one reaps what they sow. Simply put, the married sleazeball picked the wrong woman to hit on and he is paying for that. I'm not about to bash that woman for chopping him down to size.

On that note, we'll definitely have to agree to disagree with the idea that a woman that knows that her husband is a cheating asshat and choose to stay with him anyway isn't stupid with a sad case of low self-esteem. The last thing someone who likes to flirt with other people should be is married or in a monogamous relationship, IMO.

• Members

Talk about a simplistic and excuse-making approach for socially unaccepted behavior of some men. So if a woman is sexually harassed, her harasser has a side and truth is something else? What is a woman is raped or sexually abused, the rapist has a side and truth is something else? Really? Are you for real?

• Members

SOD's handling this story with kid gloves instead of calling it out as it really is is yet another example as to why 'offiicial' soap media is going the way of the dodo. Even though there has been evidence to the contrary, they still insist on acting as if their readers are clueless enough to fall for his bullshít explanation hook, line, and sinker.

How dreadful.

• Members

Sorry Ann but your reaching. I think bringing abuse & rape into this to make a point is over stepping. All we know is that Brian & Melissa shared an isle on a plane & she took apic of him sleeping. Brian admits they talked but how do we know for a FACT that what Melissa tweeted was actually said by Brian.

Why would she make it up? Well lets see, now a days to get ahead in entertainment its more about Scandal than talent. So whats to Say Melissa didnt embelish this to get her name in the paper and hopefully someone will see & jump start her career. Its already worked. This story is getting press all over.

The sad thing is, if this is false and Melissa made it up, it wont matter. Brain will still get labele a dog, cheater etc. Melissa has rung a bell that can never be un-rung.

What evidence? Melissa's tweets are not evidence. The pic of brian sleeping on the plane is not evidence. You know people can LIE when tweeting.

• Members

Right. Even with these Tweets no where in there was he cheating on Erin or hitting onm her unless talking to some model about her modeling consitutes cheating. Sorry but Melissa comes off the needy & stupid herre. She seems to have a complex that if any guy chats with her, he must want to have sex with her. UGHH

Archived