Model Live-Tweets (Married) Brian Presley Hitting on Her

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It isnt this bitch's place to put it all on blast on Twitter for the entire world to see. I feel bad for EHP bc this is humiliating with the spotlight now thrown on her. So he flirted with this chicl...big deal. He didnt sleep with her; there's no story. Im disgusted with how she's made a mockery of this instead of keeping it moving and go about her business

yeah, people act like its the end of the world. He's a man. Im not surprised or phased and I dont judge him for it

• Members

I see nothing wrong with what she did. he is married, not her. he is the one who should be ashamed, not her. she live tweeted being hit on in a situation where she had no escape. simple rule of life in the social networking world, if you dont want it out there, dont do it. It must suck for EHP, but thats not this womans fault. She did nothing wrong. I and many others live tweet [!@#$%^&*] like this all of the time, its a way to tolerate it when you have no real escape plan.

Shes not the one making a big deal out of it. Some writer for blog did and its spreading across the internet now, mostly by soap fans.

• Members

Im shocked that so many here are taking her word as gospel. Guys she could be lying. She lied before about winning a 650 Million dollar jackpot, so whose to say this all isnt a lie.People have lied about this type of stuff before.

• Members

Right. what's horrible is if she did lie & is found out this woman has rung a bell that cannot be unrung. Plus we are in a day & age in this industry where scandals get you more press & jobs then your actual talent. So maybe she did all this just to get her name out there

• Members

I don't know if it's true or false. I don't know or care about Brian Presley. It's just a hell of a fun read especially for anyone who's ever traveled alone and had to endure the unwanted attention of someone sitting next to them. To me, it's like reading the live tweet version of a David Sedaris essay.

Oh man, if Twitter had been around when some freak on my plane back from Miami wanted to discuss my personal relationship with the Lord, I might not have spent the entire trip wishing I could beat him to death with a rolled up SkyMall magazine.

• Members

Really? Because I think that trying to hit on someone even though one is married is far more out of place than the target embarrassing him on Twitter. Like I said, she doesn't owe him a thing, but she sure did womankind a favor by putting them on notice about this infidel.

As for EHP, she should be thanking Ms. Stetten for exposing her husband as the cheating jerk that he is. If she chooses to get mad at Ms. Stetten and/or stick with him, then she is dumb as bricks with a stunning lack of self-esteem.

• Members

LOL! Exactly. What is so funny about the tweets is how obviously annoyed she is with him. He clearly cannot take a hint. As a woman, I find it really disgusting when married men, in particular, try to pick me up. so i find all this sympathy for Presley to be ridiculous. These guys will tell you about their wives without blinking an eye so it is not like they care. I cannot imagine how it would be trapped sitting next to one of these scumbags on a plane.

• Members

I dont do Twitter and Im not a fan of airing out dirty laundry all over the internet. Some things dont need to be put out there. If this is in fact true, I think she should have just kept it moving

Yeah really. I think this is being blown way out of proportion. We dont know that he's cheating, but now people are making assumptions and assertations based on what this broad put out there. I find what this chick did to be tacky and classless.

And what makes you think she doesn’t know? She’s been with him long enough and has seen him through his worst demons. I doubt this woman did EHP a favor as she knows who she is married to. If she chooses to stay with him then that’s her business. It doesn’t make her dumb. I personally don’t think flirting with someone of the opposite sex is an automatic grounds for divorce and if she doesn’t choose to divorce him over some ramblings from some twitter chick, then I wont judge her for it.

• Members

Another thing is he never actually hits on her in the tweets she tweeted. Yes "he" said that thing about the wedding ring, but we dont know Brian actually said that. She could have made that up. Maybe she was just Pissed he was talking about his religion. Maybe she thinks all guys want her? Maybe she just wants the attention so her career will increase. Funny how some automatically side with the woman & call the guy scum

This is a woman who took pics with lotto tickets clamming she won a huge 650 Mil jackpot. However days later when found out she had not won, she admitted she did it 2 garner attention to herself. She has done it before, why not now?

Archived