Model Live-Tweets (Married) Brian Presley Hitting on Her

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I consider any expressed intent to hook up with someone other than the person that you are married to/exclusively dating to be cheating. This is what he was doing, which is why I have no problem believing that this isn't his first time at the rodeo when it comes to creeping on his wife.

Even if he were truly chatting with Ms. Stetten for shíts and giggles, I still find it disrespectful to both her and Erin.

• Members

Youy keep missing my point. She is a model. She could be looking to get her career started by getting her name out there. Hell they even talked about it oin the Talk today. Most of the girls sided with Melissa. sheryl underwood did not & brought up that Melissa lied before about winning 650 Million dollars in the lotto. Then aishia said well Melissa seems like a comedian to me when I read her tweets so its fine. At the end, Sheryl asked what if Melissa made all this up & Julie said well if it wasa lie, we re sorry and then she did that Julie Chen laugh. Ughhh

• Members

Where in those tweets did he ever say to Melissa, if he said them, that your beautiful, wanna make out, have sex etc. he did not say that or anything close. There was no where in those tweets an intent on Brian's part to hook up with Melissa. That is no where near cheating what was in those tweets.

• Members

Of course I did. And of course it doesn't apply to instances of sexual harassment and assault. Neither of which this particular incident constitutes, IMO.

Is that a pun on PORT CHARLES' vampiric days? wink.png

• Members

Unless someone who dislikes one or both of the Presleys put her up to it, though, I can't fathom how choosing this particular actor, who is really just a blip on the celebrity radar, would help further her career. I mean, if that's the case, then she was better off targeting someone like Mark Consuelos. At least his wife is someone who is strongly in the public eye.

• Members

Kahn

It wouldnt matter who the actor is, If Melissa could make a scandal out of it & get her name out there, then she would have succeed. hell The Talk talked about it. So her name is all over CBS.

As for intent to cheat, dont see it. If anything maybe Brian annoyed her with his religion which seems to have started this. Just comes across 2 me as someone (Melissa) who wants attention for herself & her career

• Members

No offense, but getting a shout-out on "The Talk" doesn't constitute leap-frogging into the public consciousness. And if she is becoming a celebrity out of all this attention, even if it's just for awhile, then the media must be more bored with the Romney/Obama campaign than I had previously imagined.

• Members

It's just the trashy type of story (model blasts a married soap actor!) which will get some eyeballs. I'm not saying that she did it deliberately but it has definitely gotten some press, and her photo is plastered in the article as well, which can't hurt her career.

Archived