B&B: June 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

OMG LOL at Liam today. That was so stupid when he grabbed that iPad and made an angry video to Hope, then he launched it across the room. DUMB! And Scott Clifton was cringeworthy. I can't believe they have Liam falling for Bill's schemes AGAIN. They couldn't have him at least be a little suspicious?!

But these last three shows have nearly been perfect. The Hope/Deacon scenes were amazing! I was crying! Such great moments.

She didn't have her cell phone because Deacon put it in his pocket when she wasn't looking.

Just an excuse for the show to throw some flashy After Effects work in. They're just not needed and I find it annoying how they throw that graphic in during the middle, or in Wednesday's episodes case, the last segment of the show like we don't know where everyone is already...WTF!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sweetie, she was in a hotel. Last time I check, they still have phones...lol/ Are you telling me Deacon ripped the socket out the wall too? She couldnt use the front desk? I dont even think I saw her try to go for her phone

• Members

This location shoot has been wonderful. Much better than the wasted stuff in Aspen. I think regardless of how long he's around, just having Deacon in those few episodes particularly in the stuff with Hope elevated the whole thing tremendously. I could have done without Ridge and Brooke olive picking but I have to say KKL has a killer body.

And it's time for Bill to get caught and called on this crap. It's gone on far too long and has become a joke at this point. I hope Katie is the one to find out and leaves him over it.

• Members

Thanks. I didn't think Joanna was but I wasn't sure about Crystal. Now her lack of story and airtime make sense. It was just kind of a stunt cast to generate some PR for B&B and for her. nothing wrong with that. I just assumed there might be more story about that coupling.

• Members

I was mainly responding to you saying "Seriously, she didn't have her cell phone with her?" And as soapfave06 said, she did wonder about her phone but decided to leave and use the limo's phone instead since she was in a hurry.

Of course, thanks to Bill the limo ended up leaving her so she decided to hop into the back of some random farm guys car. She really should've just gone into the hotel lobby and called, I agree with that. LOL

• Members

Liam is such a stupid little boy. I think he and Steffy had sex. The bed was perfectly made at the start of the episode but when Hope showed up, it was ruffled up as if it was used and he looked like he had just put his shirt back on. If he did do that, what a pig. Seriously he didnt learn his lesson from the last time he made an impulsive decision BEFORE talking it out with Hope?

Was shocked to see the letter was written by Deacon. Didnt even think of him. I thought Alison had arranged for that to be there

Im glad that Taylor and Stephanie are back to being best friends

• Members

Alison did arrange for it to be there, didn't she? I thought we saw her write it and then leave the room before Liam came in?

I didn't even think that Steffy and Liam might've had sex. There was sort of a time jump. That would be scandalous! The next phase of this story would be pregnant Steffy. Maybe that's why

• Members

Can I saw this show has been so classic soap this past week. A killer location shoot, heartfelt moments, heartbreak with Steffy, a wedding and a triangle the center of it, a villain in Bill, schemes being uncovered, classic misunderstandings. It's not perfect by any means, Bill has kind of become tedious and is kind of repulsive, the triangle itself isn't really compelling, but somehow they've made it work. A lot of it's being covered up by the fact the location shoot in Italy has been fantastic and there has been some cheesy stuff too but overall when you see the cheap taudry way GH is going out, how Days has been hampered by a turrets showrunner coming up with his annual plan to save Days, and Y&R being gutted with bad characters and writing, it's nice to see. I am sure the tide will turn soon enough, but I have to say Brad Bell did right with B&B's 25th anniversary.

• Members

Alison wrote the note. Brilliant twist when Hope saw it that she assumed it was Deacon. NOW that's the way you make some of the convoluted twists work! It's very rare that a couple gets married if we see the wedding dress before the ceremony - at least at the moment. I'm just saying. Same thing happened with Phyllis when I saw her in dress - knew it wasn't going to happen at that time.

• Members

Speaking of Allison, it's time TIIC gave her some motivation for her actions. Granted she's $$Bill's assistant (and more than likely in love with him) and she's making a butt load of money but her actions in this entire mess have been both criminally and morally repulsive. To bad Katie is in no physical shape to open a can of whup-ass on her sorry butt.

Archived