B&B: June 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Based on the bed, I'm guessing they had a roll. Remember, Hope was knocking on the door for a LONG time before Liam answered. Also, the conversation between Liam and Hope was certainly long enough the Steffy could have done a quick hair comb. Plus, with her outfit, very easy to slip back on. And, OF COURSE, Steffy would have the scarf back in place. Unlike Hope who was a total mess, Steffy is completely put together. She probably used Hope's makeup as she was eavesdropping. :) Every time, I don't think they can throw another intriguing twist, I have to say B&B has certainly surprised me. From the "Deacon left that note" to "Steffy popping out of the bathroom." Great job.

• Members

I thought they made it too obvious that Liam and Steffy had sex. I mean that isn't really a bad thing I guess, it was still good/shocking to me, but I wish the writing for Liam had been a little more vague leading up to Steffy coming out at the end.

Lol maybe she freshened up and got herself back together in that bathroom (?) she was hiding in while Liam and Hope were talking. She was in there for quite a bit laugh.png

I have never felt WORSE for Steffy.

I really hope the next arc/twist of this story is that she's pregnant. Everyone's reactions!!

Archived