B&B: June 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There really is. The character is the definition of bad-boy outsider who majorly stirs the pot. He has so much history with the cast and he's not even a Forrester! I don't know why Brad doesn't want to keep him on the show -- maybe he hates SK or somebody in the cast hates him or something. It's too bad because he clicks with everybody.

LOL @ the conversation between Ridge & Brooke yesterday. Copied stright out of the guide book. Thanks Puglia Tourism Board. :lol:

• Members

I absolutely love these wedding episodes. They are glamorous and the Italian scenery is beautiful.

I really liked the Hope/Deacon reunion. It was very moving. Hopefully, Deacon puts his daughter's happiness first and encourages her to follow her heart.

• Members

I know most everyone here hates Hope but frankly her stories are the only thing keeping me engaged the last few months, although I kind of enjoyed the cross dressing stuff with Caroline, Rick, and Amber. I enjoyed the pill popping story and I'm enjoying this little mini arc about her father. The scenes with Hope and Deacon I thought were great and heartfelt. Sean Kanaan has something about him that no matter what wretched things his characters do, you can still feel for him and root for him. His AJ on GH was very much the same. I wish B&B would keep him around. There is a ton of potential story with he, Brooke, and hope and an instant rivalry with Bill. If Katie were not pregnant, some sort of triangle with he, Katie, and Bill or even Steffy might have been interesting

• Members

Part of me wishes they could keep Deacon around (and I'm not sure if his absence is just down to backstage tensions), but I also wonder if they'd just turn him into another Bill if he stays around.

The triangle isn't very interesting in itself, the original Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle was better (in the first 3-4 years anyway), but I do think B&B has done a better job at making Liam, Hope, and Steffy likeable, whereas I hated Taylor and could barely stomach Ridge most of the time.

• Members

I agree with you about Sean Kanan. He has always been able to pull off the vulnerably no matter how horrible his character behaved. I think this is why GH was never success in completely turning the whole audience against A.J. A.J. had his share of devoted defenders (me included) on the boards even as the Carly/Jason/Sonny worshipers tried to claim that he was the villain. It was the same with Deacon. I could never completely turn against Deacon even after he left the phone off the hook so Eric, Brook, and Ric could listen in to him deflowering Bridget and then had that horrific affair with Brooke.

I like Hope too. She is a bit bland, but I enjoy her anyway.

• Members

SK was fantastic Monday and Tuesday. The scenes with Hope were not what I expected at all. I have to agree with all above the SK has "it" when it comes to the bad boy who is very make you want to like him. I'm guessing that this was a test for the audience. If the response is favorable, he'll be back. As far as pairing him, I don't think Katie is viable because a strong character like Katie would NEVER get involved with a guy who did the things he did to Brooke/Bridget. However, I could see Steffy or Taylor (wouldn't that just burn Brooke!)

• Members

Hope is a dummy. Seriously, she didnt have her cell phone with her? Even if she didnt, WHY didnt she ask someone if they could use their phone? Instead she thinks its a smarter idea to run around the streets of Italy in her white wedding dress and shoes, of course getting it dirty, messy, ruining her attire and messing up her hair. Stupid, USE A DAMN PHONE and call Ridge or Brooke. Ugh, I cant with her

I HATE the cheesy 3D graphics that they use to zoom in from LA to Italy

Archived