B&B: June 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

I saw the episode...lol. I still find it weird/disappointing we didn't see what Steffy did after that extremely embarrassing moment. Today she was back in LA and didn't even mention once to her family her near death experience in Italy.

I think I missed Brooke and Ridge getting engaged in Italy. Not sure how that happened. I was really into the episodes. LOL

Anyone else find it disturbing how rude Bill is to his sister & Danielle?

Nice to see Thomas & Caroline today! They're cute ;-) What's Rick up to though?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You dont remember them running around like teenagers in an olive tree field and Ridge giving her a fake giant olive with a ring inside? I wish I could forget that! I read a rumor they'd be married in Italy and I thought what would happen would be that Hope and Liam wouldnt marry and those two would take their place. Glad that didnt happen

Thomas and Caroline are still on the show? I almost forgot for the month of June! Is Rick still on the show too? LOL

• Members

They go out of their way to make Bill look like such a homophobic prick. Caroline mentioned that Rick had moved out of the "other" Forrester guest house....who knew there was more than one. Also, why would he move? I think he's sinking with Amber's departure.

• Members

Anyone else find it insensitive of Hope to call Steffy on her honeymoon? I dont think she did it maliciously but thats Hope's problem. She does things without thinking and how it would affect people. Steffy left bc she couldnt stand to watch Hope marry the man she loves, so Hope calls her while she's in her honeymoon suite in the room she's sharing with Liam? What a naive twit. I do love the irony with Steffy being nice back to her knowing she most likely screwed Hope's fiancee husband in that room

Archived