B&B: June 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw a bit of the show today(I wanted to get ready for Deacon's return :wub: ) and this mess is ridiculous. How do you heal over a breakup by being the maid of honor as another woman marries your ex and becoming her best friend? :rolleyes:

I am ready for Deacon to get here.

• Members

Knowing Bradley Bell? If we do see her again, she'll be 1) portrayed by someone who is SMOKIN' hot; 2) suddenly WASP-ish in background; and 3) all hung up on Ridge or Eric instead of Rick, to the point of becoming an obsessed psycho who steals the guy's sperm in order to impregnate herself with it. Or some crazy, out-of-nowhere [!@#$%^&*] that'll flop with the audience.

• Members

You know how I do.

But seriously, I want Steffy to just lose her [!@#$%^&*] and punch Hope in the face. I understand Hope is trying to be nice to Steffy, but she needs to stop shoving her cavity sweet, half-a-virgin attitude down Steffy's throat.

• Members

Puglia looks so amazing that I just want to get on a plane there NOW. And that Ferrari! Nice touch in reminding us that B&B is a soap about glitz and glamour.

Kim Matula and JMW are working overtime to make this triangle viable. I like their frenemy chemistry by far the most in this entire cockamamy story. Also JMW looks stunnning. In fact, she'd look even better without ALLLLLLLL that make-up they shellack onto her face.

Deacon! Sparring with Bill! Sigh. I love this character. I know Sean Kanan is not enormously liked but I love Deacon on the canvas and wish he'd go on contract.

• Members

Did anyone else think that car was going to run over Steffy at the end of todays show...LOL!

The Liam/Steffy flashback sequence was really well done and put together. JMW is doing a great job. I'm really questioning the writing for Hope - did she really ask Steffy if she wanted to go swimming w/her and Liam? huh.png

I've never seen him on the show before this or on Y&R and I already like him. There's just so much potential...

• Members

Im surprised they arent keeping Deacon on to put him with Steffy. That seems just like the controversial scandalous pairing the show would go for. Just think about it. EVERYONE would be against them except maybe Katie. Brooke and Hope would encourage Steffy to move on and find a new man and what a shocker they would be in for. Hope to see Steffy with her father and Brooke to see her with her old lover! It would drive them crazy as they would both want to break them apart. It would drive story for Ridge, Eric and Stephanie as they see history repeat itself via what happened with Bridget and they would be determined to get rid of Deacon and not let him hurt another young female in the family. Would put a wedge in Liam's marriage to Hope as he is all about getting his father in law away from his ex wife. And of course, Bill would be pissed to see Deacon screw up his plans at reuniting Steffy with Liam and this might bring out his jealousy as he doesnt want Steffy with any older man but himself. Katie however would be super happy , not see why everyone is concerned and will support the relationship. That would be hilarious if only to see Taylor give her one of these:

kXli6.gif

• Members

+1 I like that they are exploring the family aspect of their relationship now and that they aren't two b*tchy rivals. While JMW really outshines both SC and KM, she doesn't give that 'bored' look that we've seen so often in soaps.

Archived