B&B: June 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Big WTF to Bill's 180 and acceptance of Hope.

LOVED Steffy going off on Bill. Good for her and he deserved it. Oh and she and Liam sure did screw. The way they kept looking at each other was so obvious. He is a pig for proceeding to marry Hope

WTH to Deacon and Alison. Insta-couple for the win!

LMAO at the Italian woman announcing in the streets to everyone that Hope and Liam are getting married as if any of them really give a flying f--k. They had 100s of people show up to watch them. Like really? We all know they were there to see Ronn Moss and Katherine Kelly Lang :lol:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why are they wasting Deacon on ALLISON? Seriously, WTF? Couldn't he have had some nice scenes with someone more interesting/relevant?

The look on Liam's face when Hope was walking up to him at the aisle didn't seem right. I know he's feeling guilty about something but that reaction still seemed out of place. He looked like a scared rat. That's not how you look at your beautiful bride laugh.png

• Members

Its funny with all the love Bill and Steffy get online, it wasn't until the show really started pushing the Liam, Steffy, Hope triangle that the ratings started upticing.

Its odd that they did that bit with Steffy for comic relief but I am actually grateful.

• Members

B&B is certainly light years better than GH, but that's not really saying much. Sadly, this show is just pushing ONE DAME STORYLINE all the time, and it is getting very boring to watch (even with some entertaining twists like the return of Deacon). Even though different people have different tastes, it really perplexes me that I seem to be the only one here who finds the Hope/Liam/Steffy show vastly inferior to Y&R.

• Members

No. The end of Tuesday's show, showed her on the beach. We can assume that since she made it to shore, she was OK. Glad it wasn't the woman in danger. Loved the teaser pic, but the final execution was perfect. It was nice to have it all played as a very bad day. JMW nailed it.

Archived