B&B: June 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I taped a few episodes this week and am zapping through them.

Can we start a hip new game show called Where in the World Are Crystal Chappell's Eyebrows? Between that, the Botox, and the lip gloss I swear I saw plastered on some twink on Next Food Network Star, it's incredibly offputting. Meanwhile, aside from the grape trousers, Joanna Johnson has never looked better.

• Members

I'm so glad they were playing haha music when Bill thought Danielle was hitting on him - that lessens the chances this will be some story where he turns her.

I can't exactly credit B&B for being hip and cool, but I will say that I think the show does a better job of integrating blogs, gossip, and public fascination than the other soaps do. I cringe every time another bad actor/reality person goes on OLTL/GH as a news anchor and we have to hear recap, or when we get a 1995-era newspaper headline passed around town. I prefer little moments like Steffy saying gossip blogs have a countdown clock for the end of her marriage.

Steffy and Liam have a lot of chemistry. It's too bad that seems to be going nowhere.

• Members

I'm not sure Liam and Steffy are dead. I'm not convinced Hope is going to marry Liam. I think she's going to get cold feet or smarten up.

I think the thing B&B has going for it is it's set in LA and the fashion industry which I think lends a lot more credibility to some of that ridiculous trendy stuff the other shows like OLTL and GH fail at. I can even accept some of the more ridiculous story lines they do more than I could on any other show because they just don't seem that out of place. It's also the only show I think where there are all women driving story aside from maybe Bill.

And yes CC IMO looks dreadful and it's not her wardrobe and Joanna Johnson fantastic.

And I'm still not getting what Deacon is supposed to do once he's out of prison.

• Members

Some are saying Stefy left Liam of the hook. I don't see it that way if he didn't planned to let the Divorce be final, why didn't he just say something instead of letting Ms.Diva go on and on. If Hope hadn't called she would have still been going down memory lane. How a writer can may something like their marriage seemed more than it was. I think Liam love Steffy sexiual. But he needs to grow up, he never had a father and Bill is a poor sample of a father who want his son to marry the woman he had an Affair when so he can be close to her.

• Members

Ever since someone (I think it was cheap) told me that these 2-minute marriages are the way that B&B rolls, I've simply stopped trying to apply logic to time and distance when it comes to this show. If they want me to believe that Liam/Steffy shared a deep-seated connection over the course of a millisecond-long marriage, then I will roll with it.

• Members

Seriously another episode and more of Hope whining that he didnt design her dress. Didnt she denounce him as her father a few months ago anyway? Heck she isnt even calling him dad anymore bc that was her way of sticking it to him

Archived