GH: Brandon Barash (Johnny) Tweets

• Members

Brandon tweeted & called out the soap blogger, Raven Beauty who continues to insist he is leaving although both he and FV has stated otherwise

someone posted this:Re Brandon leaving

@krisalderson @valentinifrank @BrandonBarash You guys really think you're fooling ppl! Ravensbeauty says you're just doing damage control.

Brandon Replied

@ArchBishopGenX @krisalderson @valentinifrankAnd what "Ravensbeauty" says is gospel? Please.

Then Brandon tweeted:

"Ravensbeauty", After all the nice things we've done 4u & videos we've taped, this is how you repay us? Pretty low. Quiet down please.

Then Finally Brandon Tweeted

Peeps, not looking to start a witch hunt. Remember, we're talking about people's jobs here. Plain and simple. And no, I'm not leaving.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd rather Brandon had said nothing. Why worry about this person when Vaentini said he was safe! Not that Frank can be trusted, but Brandon's tweets were in very poor taste. He had no problem when the drops were about other people.

BTW, I vividly remember rumors swirling about Fiona Hutchinson leaving OLTL several years ago. TIIC pretty much swore on loved one's graves that it was not true, and that Gabrielle was here to stay. I was so happy as that was the only Bo pairing I truly loved (he and Nora are ok enough) and looked forward to seeing. Three weeks later, Gabby lie dead in Bo's arms. I was positively devastated! Brandon should worry.

ANDREA

• Members

I agree and I don't know why so many fans(most of whom don't even find ravenbeauty reliable) are so angry. Cancer doesn't give her a free pass to spread rumors about his job status. He's had to deal with alot of fan backlash and probably some from tptb as well who may htink he leaked information to get fans to rally. This is his job for her it's just a hobby.

• Members

His fan backlash (whatever that means exactly) is about 1 trillionth as traumatic as her health backlash. "Fan backlash"....I don't even know what that means. And we don't even know that the rumor isn't true. But none of it matters, the girl is dying. He should pick a different fight. Daytime Confidential, Nelson Branco, daytime has had rumors out the wazoo for years and rumor mongerers, so lets fight with the dying girl? Go fight with Branco over something, show some magnanimity. He wants her to quiet down, time is on his side.

• Members

There have been a lot of rumors floating around for months that both BA and BB are going to be fired. No actor wants to deal with rumors like that. It gets their fans all riled up and they end up getting involved to stop the fan meltdown, whether they want to or not. It takes a lot of energy and time they would rather spend doing something else. It's unpleasant all the way around.

A lot of fans haven't figured out RB doesn't know what she's talking about. She used to have at least one good source, she had credibility and they don't know that she doesn't now.

If her health is that delicate (I don't doubt it is), it might be a good idea for her to stay away from controversy. It's not fair to ask BB not to respond because of her health to something she started.

• Members

I believe in the old adage: "Where there's smoke, there's fire." RavenBeauty never has been a reliable source for information, but rumors and whispers of this-or-that actor exiting such-and-such show never come out of nowhere, you know? Unless you're delusional or gunning for that actor to leave, some evidence, no matter how thin, had to have inspired the talk in the first place.

Having said that, characters on GH tend to have short shelf lives; ergo, because he isn't a member of the Injustice League, I would not be surprised at all to see Johnny exit soon in a hail of gunfire.

• Members

Whether it's all smoke or whether it has some legs, is immaterial to me. The point underscored is "insiders" have a lot of power thanks to the anonymity of the internet and can really hurt people. There are about a dozen actors who are regularly reported as having been fired but are still on GH. It's long past time someone called gossip for what it is - and I'm impressed that BB has had the guts to name it.

Following on SJB's justified offence at hearing about her firing online before an official announcement, I'm surprised the insiders haven't learned anything. The characters they play are for our entertainment, but the actors themselves are not.

Archived