GH: Brandon Barash (Johnny) Tweets

• Members

Oh please,I don't care what she said about BB or any other actor. The fact is that the woman lies ALL the freaking time and about all sorts of things. This is the consequence of lying all the time, people with a brain doubt that you are telling the truth.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No one is speculating she is faking her illness because she said someone was fired. Someone just brought up the ponit that no one knows her and she lies alot. And the fact that she's spending her last days making up fake GH rumors. And then were were discussing incidents where people leid about their illness.

• Members

What Soapboy said. How is it low for him to call her out, if she can't take it, then she shouldn't be dishing it out.

So basically it's okay for her to do whatever she wants to someone, spread rumors, whatnot, just because she's dying? Sorry but WTF on so many levels.

• Members

I never understand the snobbishness that you and some others here have towards SOC. What exactly makes you think that this forum and its posters are somehow better than SOC and its posters? There are all sorts of posters on both boards and they both have their share of wackiness.

• Members

Okay, let's please stop acting like it's impossible for someone in the online soap community to get dramatic enough to fake serious illness/injury. It's happened tons of times before, and RB has made herself a reputation as someone who exaggerates. If she's telling the truth and she really is suffering through a tragic illness that will most likely end her death, it's unfortunate, and it's sad. But let's not pretend people are taking it with a grain of salt just because they want. She knows who she is.

• Members

She *may* have said this actor is going to be fired. I don't even know this woman or her gossip but y'all are acting like she accused him of child molestation or something. And now she's probably lying about having cancer because she lies a lot about rumors (How can you lie about rumors? Who knows?). This whole thread is gross.

• Members

I seriously Doubt RB would lie about cancer. Her illness shouldnt even be an issue here. The fact that she continues to spread that BB is out, is. I think people bring up the illness cause some of her supporters are saying we should let her say whatever she wants cause she has cancer. Sorry but being sick doesnt give u the right to spread falsehoods

Archived