GH: Brandon Barash (Johnny) Tweets

• Members

Ravenbeauty is irrelevant to this. I'm sure there are folks out there planting false rumors. I mean since the show is lacking on generating interest, start some rumors about firings. That a.ways gets people worked up and talking right. I don't for a second believe this was not calculated and not by Brandon but by the higher-ups. Look at Y&R . Their backstage drama also generates more buzz than the show.

And Remos FYI Sarah acknowledged she knew about being fired before it hit twitter she just thought the show would wait a few days in reporting it which is why she was caught off guard.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you totally agree

Why should BB fight someone who didnt even start this shyte. Its not their fight. If Raven cant handle the fire she should not enter the kitchen, Cancer or not. Her illness does not give her a free pass to repeatedly lie.

Exactly. If she is too delicate to take the backlash then she shouldnt start crap in the first place

Yes and he's still there. This is what gets me about Raven. She will say X is out bit then say anything can change but also says if it changes its because she scooped them. She can never admit maybe she got thee wrong info. How can anyone take her seriously when she always has a disclamier that things can change since she got her scoops. Her site IMHO is nothing more than fan fic and scoops from others that she doesnt credit.

YEP

Wonderfully said

Many GH stars filmed get well videos for Raven & BB said they did that and she wont let this rumor die

• Members

Just to echo some of the sentiments, I also have a huge problem with RavenBeauty's ambiguous "scoops" cloaked in layers of "This will definitely happen unless it doesn't" disclaimers. If this poor "dying girl" is too frail and delicate to handle people being pissed off with her running her mouth... then, as Barash said, QUIET DOWN! All because she's a "dying girl" doesn't give her a pass to dick people over. If you're too weak to play, but strong enough to come to the game, sit on the damn sidelines. Know when to take a graceful bow and exit stage right.

• Members

I come from a perspective of having lost two people close to me to cancer the last 16 months. When I say close, I mean I still have their numbers in my cell phone contact list because I can't remove them yet. So, believe me... this has nothing to do with insensitivity to what Ravenbeauty is going through.

HOWEVER...

There is a severe contradiction in everyone giving you love, positive vibes, words of comfort while you're going through your ordeal... and as a parting shot, you toss out words of negativity about those self same people? It's just foul! I understand where Barash is coming from. He feels he spent time giving her positive energy and he's repaid by negative gossip. It's a slap in the face, "dying girl" or not.

• Members

God please don't say that. I'm not commenting on RB but I worked with someone who faked having cancer so she could get time off. It was one of the ugliest, most evil things I've ever seen one human being do to others. I'll just take her at her word on this. I don't care about the soap stuff. That's all just static.

SweetPea, thanks for the info.

ETA: As for this actor, I don't know him from a stranger on the street but I'm going to assume that he is neither stupid nor cruel. I'm guessing that he probably regrets tweeting what he did because it makes him look either/both in the eyes of some. Especially since he based his tweets based on what a third party claimed she said, (unless I'm reading the tweets wrong.) He borrowed trouble that he didn't need.

• Members

I knew a woman who worked at our local sheriff's department. She convinced everyone she had cancer. I don't know how she did it, but she really looked sick. She told them a tale of woe and they took up a collection for her; they even put collection jars at banks and businesses all over town. She took the money and ran, including ripping off a bunch of jewelry she rented. (Who knew you could rent jewelry?)

I doubt she ever shows her nose around her again.

Evil is right.

• Members

It could be, but I don't know. Those guys at the sheriff's department who worked their fannies off to raise money for her were really pissed about it. I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed it. She conned a lot of people. I never gave her any money but I believed she was sick.

• Members

That's horrible. It's bad enough when soap fans try to threaten the studios with death threats/suicide letters over the firing of their fav or them not getting their favorite couple and other dumb stuff it would be even worse if some fan was lying about the seriousness of their health. But my mother said not to lie about your health as you get your karma in return

• Members

I can't believe the depths people sink to. Now because she said an actor was fired or has a history of less than 100% scoop, we are speculating she is faking her illness? Even if that is not what was explicitly said, that is what is being said because that is the only way this offshoot topic is even remotely on topic. This thread gives the internet, forums, and this forum in particular a bad name.

Archived