DAYS: April Discussion Thread

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh god, I hated how smug Sami was today. She was over the top with how awful she was to Kate, throwing salt in the wound and ripping into her. Kate did not deserve that. Sami seemed to feel genuinely remorseful for ever backstabbing her with Madworld. Kate could have thrown her in jail but she backed down from it. She really hasnt done anythign to Sami to deserve this cruelty. Im glad Lucas called her out on it. She hasnt grown up or changed

Im glad Bo didnt insta-wakeup when Hope came to him. I thought that would happen and it would have been incredibly predictable and cheesy.

Zzzzzz......have no interest in John and Marlena

• Members

Last I saw, Kate told Sami she was going to let her twist in the wind -- that Kate intended to turn Sami into the police, but it would be on Kate's timetable, just to prolong Sami's torture. Did Kate indeed back down on that?

• Members

Meh, the writing's not doing Sami any favours. After all, she started the crap with Kate in the 90s when she blackmailed her for being a prostitute. And as I keep saying, Sami going on death row wasn't Kate's real goal, protecting Lucas was, Sami dying was simply a bonus.

• Members

That makes it ok? I wonder how Kate would feel if she was in Sami's position then. Sami does a lot of [!@#$%^&*] but that doesn't excuse Kate's actions against Sami anymore then it excuses Sami's actions against Kate.

• Members

Not okay, but then Kate didn't start any of the crap with Sami...Sami started it all and she's been in Kate's firing line, off and on, ever since. Lest we forget that Kate is the one who warned Sami about EJ's plan to abduct the children...Sami's never done something like that for Kate.

• Administrator

I had to laugh at that too. :lol:

Those scenes between Stefano/Kate on Monday was really good -- even the background music in thos scenes was decent. Loved Kate flipping the table and shrieking.

Can't wait to see Stefano reaction to Lexie having a tumor.

Archived